THE GREATEST MISTAKE?? Yikes! Maybe you need a short course on Mormonism, DavidM. ----- Original Message ----- From: "David Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org>
Sent: January 02, 2006 09:52
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] apostles and prophets

John wrote:
I say that because the Mormon Church is so very
different from the first and pre-apostate church
found in the First and PreApostate Scriptures.

For the record, this is one area where John and I agree!

The greatest mistake the Mormon church did was re-establish a priesthood
that did not exist in the primitive church. This led to calling young boys
elders and sending them out as missionaries, an extremely confusing and
unbiblical practice.