they already sent their best debaters out but they didn't stay around long:-)

had James White for breakfast and didn't break a sweat:-)

DAVEH:  Perhaps they (the debaters ) wanted to go inside to listen to what James White had to say.    :-)

Dean Moore wrote:

If I were your President in the LDS, I would get my best debaters out there and engage the preachers, not spend millions of dollars buying up land hoping to create a bigger buffer between them and the church.
cd; Good post David-they already sent their best debaters out but they didn't stay around long:-) Lonnie,Kevin,Ruben,and Larry Craft had a good time with their best. Larry C. also had James White for breakfast and didn't break a sweat:-)

--
Dave Hansen