From: Lance Muir
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2006 2:30 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] on Creationism

David says that 'the scientific establishment has...'. Look, David, if the generalization works for you then, OK! I already told you that I'd supply the names of real, as opposed to pretend, scientists, who are themselves believers (I supplied a couple of names) who hold to a variety of positions on this matter.