On 20/06/10 16:05 +0530, Sharoon Thomas wrote:
> I request cedk to create a new thread on the tryton-dev mailing list (since
> it mostly concerns developers) for the vote and manually count the votes
> from there.

Ok, we will use the mailing list to vote.
I think it should be done on tryton one because it concerns everybody (it is
not linked to code and development but it is linked to the organisation)

Here is how we will proceed:

- I will start a thread with current voting proposition.
- People will have one week to add other propositions by replying to the
  thread and then discuss about it inclusion/replacement or not.

- One week later, I will start a new thread for voting with all the
  propositions to vote.
- People will have one week to vote for each proposition (only once) by
  replying to the thread and appending:
  - +1: to vote for
  - -1: to vote against
  -  0: to vote white
  (any other syntax will be null vote)
- After one week, I will count the votes and post the result.

For the propositions, we will use the RFC2119[1] definition.

If there is no opposition, I will start at Jun 20 18:00:00 CEST 2010 [2]

[1] http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2119
[2]
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=20&month=6&year=2010&hour=18&min=0&sec=0&p1=48

--