El 04/03/14 23:32, Emma ha escrit:

    >> This patch so far doesn't change any logic on the js side, it
    just replaces
    >> a table with div's (colspan implemented but not xexpand nor xfill)

    I understand it is not currently implemented because it is a POC but
    my question is: can those attributes be implemented?

yes they can

    BTW, could you create a codereview for your patch?

Yes, if there is an interest for the feature I will create a codereview
Just to get a better testing i think it's good to have the codereview, so I will give my opinion based on some experience :)

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com