El 05/03/14 15:19, Cédric Krier ha escrit:
For me, we don't need to be "responsible" (I mean dynamicaly) because we
generate the HTML in the browser. We just need to implement the same PDA
mode in sao base on the screen size (or whatever is the right method).
For information, PDA mode is quite simple, it just replaces all GTK Table
by a GTK Table of 1 column.
I think it's easier to have both modes on sao and let the user decide which one he wants to use (with a toggle option like gtk client). This will prevent errors on guessing node by screen size or resolution.

I will like to get some arguments why people say that application must be responisble with all resolutions. I won't imagine the invoice form (with 6 columns) displayed correctly on a 480 x 800 screen resolution. (This is the screen resolution of my mobile phone), but I think I will be able to introduce invoices from my mobile with PDA mode.

Just my 2 cents.

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com