On 2017-01-12 06:32, Khurram Shahzad wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> We have started implementing the Purchases module at our hospital.
>
> I processed the first purchase in the system from Quote to Receive goods
> from Supplier. Then I posted the Supplier invoice and found following move
> lines generated:
> 1. Main Payable (supplier account): credit $500
> 2. Main Expense: credit $500
> 3. Medicine Stock: debit $500
> 4. Main Expense: debit $500
>
> I am unable to understand why is Main Expense (which is set as Account
> Expense for the product purchased) is first credited and then debited by
> the same amount of $500? I think the lines 1 and 3 should be sufficient.
>
> Any thoughts?

Please provide the list of modules activated and the accounting
configuration of the product purchased. Also are all lines part of the
same accounting move?
Tryton is extremely modular and the behaviour can not be explained
without having a complete description of the configuration.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric.kr...@b2ck.com