On 2017-01-14 11:46, Khurram Shahzad wrote:
> Dear Hayden,
>
> Thanks for such a comprehensive response! But, there seems to be no
> connection between "Receiving of goods" and inclusion of this expense
> account lines in the move. As, I first received the goods and then prepared
> and posted the invoice.
>
> Thanks for highlighting this dimension but I wanted to confirm whether this
> is an expected behavior or a bug or an entry caused due to installation of
> unnecessary modules.

The behaviour is described in the documentation:
http://doc.tryton.org/4.2/modules/account_stock_anglo_saxon/doc/index.html

As Hayden said this is designed this way to be modular and also manage
any differences between the cost and the invoiced amount.
You have just a particular case where both are exactly the same.

It was already envisaged to have a kind of reduce method for such case
but it was abandoned because it was too complex to make such feature
modular and extensible. So we prefer to create extra lines.

PS: Please do not top-post on this mailing-list, see
https://groups.tryton.org/netiquette
--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric.kr...@b2ck.com