On Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 9:04 AM, Mirja Kuehlewind (IETF)
<i...@kuehlewind.net> wrote:
> Hi Tom,
>
> no, this is more a topic that we as the AD would like to discuss with the
> community as we see more and more work that adds TCP encapsulation to all
> kind of protocols for middlebox traversal issues.
).

So this is encapsulating protocols over TCP then (as opposed
encapsulating TCP and other transports over UDP like in
draft-herbert-transports-over-udp-01

Does this discussion have anything to do with STT
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-davie-stt/)?

Thanks,
Tom