On 9/19/08, iain duncan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Florent, looks good. I think it is a great plan, but perhaps the art
>  could be chosen more thematically. I think we could find cheap stock
>  photos of something more 'gear' related in the same a style that would
>  look great in the same place as that black and white photo. Maybe ditto
>  for the wood.
>
>  I have some photographers with whom I work who are building stock photo
>  portfolios. I could talk to them, they might be interested in donating
>  photos for a credit on the site.
>
>  Thoughts?

Agreed. I just took the default photos of the original author since
they are free. I'm sure we can find some photographer who'll takze
shots of big industry gears full of grease...

I can shoot some photos too if I know what subject we want to
represent, but if some real artist is willing to give us artwork for
free I'm sure we will be more than happy to credit him in the template
and svn contributors.

Florent.

Florent.