Am 22.02.2011 11:34, schrieb Florent Aide:
> As I said above we wanted a TG2 showcase and we wanted flexibility. I
> think that some of the applications that we have on this server can
> still be usefull.

Thanks, Florent. I think we should follow that route, we already wanted
to do that a long time ago and hopefully now we have enough steam again
to make it happen. I preferred SF, but it seems the beta forge (Allura)
is not yet mature enough. We can of course re-evaluate that option at a
later time, if we don't create a too sophisticated site that will be
difficult to migrate elsewhere.

Concerning the bug tracker, I vote for using the latest stable version
of Trac, but split up in subprojects for TG1 and TG2.

-- Christoph