On Jul 5, 2006, at 4:42 PM, Raymond Feng wrote:

Hi,

I guess I can understand how to get credits for the "committer" status.

As a contributor, I would like to see a well-defined measurable path which I can see how I make progresses toward the goal. It leads two questions:

1) How many points do we need to gain to become a committer?
2) How do we measure the contributions? Is it just an impression or sense from existing committers or do we run some statistics once a while?

It's about trust so hard-facts don't tell all the story - it really is about what the existing committers think.
--
Jeremy