Hi SCA/OSGi-ers,

Just bringing this up again to see if there is any interesting in moving
this along still. We've been talking about having a Tuscany 1.0 release in a
couple of months, be great if we could have a good OSGi story for that. Also
the Apache Felix 1.0 release is out now and the existing
implemention.osgicode has been moved off  SNAPSHOTs to use Felix
1.0 so we can now include that in releases (though i think one of the itests
still has an intermittent failure so would be good to fix that as well).

   ...ant