I'm looking at fixing a problem wrt running the samples at the moment.

Also, I found that with a combination of using IBM JDK 1.5 and maven 2.0.7 I
got hit by http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MJAVADOC-135 when trying to build
from the top.  We say in our BUILDING doc that 2.0.7 is OK,  perhaps if we
need to respin we should raise that in order to avoid IBM JDK users hitting
this issue.  It's fine with 2.0.9

Kelvin.