I have tried to build the source distribution with a clean maven repo,
and I was getting errors:

[ERROR] FATAL ERROR
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

GroupId: org.apache.tuscany.sdo
ArtifactId: tuscany-sdo
Version: 1.1-incubating

  org.apache.tuscany.sdo:tuscany-sdo:pom:1.1-incubating

from the specified remote repositories:
  central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

It looks like the plugin project has the wrong version
(1.1-incubating) in the pom.

Also, it seems that the following dependencies are missing from maven ;

Missing:
----------
1) org.eclipse.emf:ecore-change:jar:2.2.3
2) org.eclipse.emf:ecore-xmi:jar:2.2.3
3) org.eclipse.xsd:xsd:jar:2.2.3

I had to handle this in SCA 1.2 and fixed by adding the following
repository to the pom :

        <repository>
            <id>indiana</id>
            <url>http://ftp.ussg.iu.edu/eclipse/modeling/emf/emf/maven2/</url>
        </repository>
        <repository>
            <id>osuosl.org</id>
            <url>http://ftp.osuosl.org/pub/eclipse/tools/emf/maven2</url>
        </repository>

After the two changes, I did have a successful build.

I also noticed that the binary distribution is missing all the SDO
dependencies, this is also true for SDO 1.1 release, but looks like
SDO 1.0 has it there as expected.

I also noticed that most of the modules have it's parent as
tuscany-sdo, but the sdo-api has it's parent as the parent pom. Is
this suposed to be like that, to allow the SDO api to be used outside
of the scope of the sdo release ?

Thanks

--
Luciano Resende