Brian van den Broek said unto the world upon 2005-12-13 12:23:
> Ismael Garrido said unto the world upon 2005-12-12 23:07:

<snip>

>>BTW: Does anyone know how to change the color configuration? I really 
>>like IDLE's one.. Kinda grew up with that one, I'd love to see it in SPE
>>
>>Ismael
> 
> 
> 
> Hi Ismael, Will, and all,

<snip>

> I share Ismael's preference for IDLE's colour scheme. I've yet to fix 
> it, but I did get as far as reading this spe forum post 
> <http://developer.berlios.de/forum/forum.php?thread_id=18002&forum_id=12695>
> which points out the file to change by hand.
> 
> The definitions live in the PythonBaseSTC.SetStyles method of that 
> module. I've not yet done the changes save for getting rid of italics 
> on the comments, but that worked just fine.
> 
> (Ismael, if you do it, would you mind emailing me the changed text 
> privately? Thanks.)

Hi all,

sorry for the self reply. I got motivated and largely got SPE to use 
the IDLE colour scheme. I've emailed it to Ismael. If anyone else want 
is, write me privately.

Best to all,

Brian vdB

_______________________________________________
Tutor maillist  -  [email protected]
http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/tutor

Reply via email to