On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 12:19 PM, David Bruggeman<[email protected]> wrote: > Dave did as best as he probably could in this situation. I suspect this > will be it from him, unless the Palins opt to push it. The statement from > the mister in response suggests they might try, but I think the less Mr. > Palin says, the better off everyone is.
Remember that the Palins are talking to a small subset of the public. They only care about the opinion of the people who already agree with them. o they can carry this grievance as long as they like. I doubt Dave is going to participate any longer. On PGage's linked site, I saw MSNBC referred to Dave as 'Late Night' host. Tom W --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ TV or Not TV .... Smart (TV) People on Ice! You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TV or Not TV" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tvornottv?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
