PGage, in part:
> Despite what I read in three or four headlines on my Google
> Home Page this morning, Dave did not apologize to the
> Palins (he did say that he regrets some of the jokes, but
> in the same breath pointed out that he regrets a high
> percentage of the stupid, tasteless jokes he tells every
> night to get cheap laughs).

There was a clip in several places of his Wed. response, and I agree,
he didn't...

In fact he fully expected to hear from the =other= famous person
mentioned in the quip...

I surmise he's not that bothered about it either...



--
BOB
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
TV or Not TV .... Smart (TV) People on Ice!
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "TV or Not TV" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/tvornottv?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to