On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 5:43 PM, Kevin M.<[email protected]> wrote: > Truer words were never said. My bad. > > I can't help but think back to a certain long, drawn out thread on > this message board wherein I was taken to task for believing a Baldwin > brother should not apologize merely to appease someone who was > offended. Trying to remember which show Alec was on when he got > attacked... not Conan or Jay. Not Craig, Jimmy, or Jimmy...
I was thinking of that too - which is why I referenced you when I first posted on this. There is a difference between the two, which I think explains why both were proper (Alec to apologize and Dave not to) - but lest we get back on that dead horse I will inhibit the impulse to elaborate. --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ TV or Not TV .... Smart (TV) People on Ice! You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TV or Not TV" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tvornottv?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
