But the reports I have seen suggest one or more staffers have access to key
footage, which they could release on their own. This would be against the
wishes of whoever ultimately controls it, and the idea is that everyone
signed a release form that exacts a $4or $5M penalty. Presumably whoever
released it would be fired, but the idea is to find a wealthy benefactor
who would pay the penalty.