And now there's this, which adds a whole other level of complexity to the
story: the suicide of McGowan's ex-manager Jill Messick, and a statement by
Messick's family that lays a lot of the blame at McGowan's feet.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/jill-messicks-family-issues-blistering-statement-harvey-weinstein-rose-mcgowan-1083173