________________________________
From: tvornottv@googlegroups.com <tvornottv@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Tom
Wolper <twol...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, April 6, 2018 2:55 PM
To: TV or not TV
Subject: Re: [TV orNotTV] Re: "Roseanne" ratings called big

Okay, now I know this could never happen but let's say Roseanne throws a fit
halfway through the season and fires half her writers and the scripts go to
shit. Will viewers still keep watching because her character said nice things
about Trump?

--

You mean, in the same manner that people still watch Will & Grace, despite the
quality of their scripts, just because their characters say *mean* things about

Yes...I think you could safely make that assumption in Roseanne's case.  😊

Doug Fields
Tampa, FL