You really think his plan is to develop a Netflix show in the US aimed
exclusively at Indian, Pakistani and Bengali Muslims?

Seems more likely he is trying to do a show that is unapologetically based
on his experience. Perhaps he is confident that in the same way that
non-white, non-Christian Americans are expected to acquaint themselves with
elements of WASP culture to consume many products of US Pop culture, white
Christians (at least young ones) will be motivated to do the same.

Sent from Gmail Mobile