Stevenic,

If I received one, just one tiny little DM from each one of my
followers, every day, I would get more than 30 times the amount of
spam that my email gets. And I've had that same email account (not
this one) for over 10years. Why should I be subjected to every
"twitter secrets" marketing message under the sun?