On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 1:23 PM, Doug Williams<d...@twitter.com> wrote:
> If you feel that 15 requests per hour per user is too low, please
> help us update this policy and share details of your use case.

One use-case where I can see this being a bottleneck is testing new
apps during development (especially OAuth since verify_credentials is
the 'preferred' way to get user info once they return).  I can easily
login/logout a hundred times in an hour if I'm trying to test
something related to the login flow. Of course, the point is moot if
successful logins don't count against the limit.
-Chad