The problem is so long as they are complaining on some of our apps they are
complaining on all our apps and there's no way of telling which app caused
it.  In addition, it would be nice if OAuth-authorized apps were exempt from
this limit.  Stopping a potential cracker is as simple as turning off their
OAuth in that case.

Jesse