That's sort of what I meant, with more references to 419 scammers, my
favorite scammers of all. It's hard to imagine ANY app out there to provide
a statistically random enough sample to mean anything. If Twitter itself
were to perform the survey, I think you'd be more likely to have a random
sample, though of course it would be biased towards those of us that enjoy
those sorts of surveys. ;)

--
Internets. Serious business.