Sorry about your Oauth Implementation, Mine's been working steadily
with no hiccups: Lot's of very solid implementations out there.

As far as the user sign-up problem, Yeah, I agree, It's a bit of a
scare for the user to have to connect to an off-site twitter authority
page -- But that's what Facebook, paypal and all the big boys are
pushing toward.

As Robert Palmer once said: "Your gonna have to face it, your addicted
to passwords".

Jim