We're talking to our operations team about it, who in turn is talking
to our hosting provider. It seems that some aggressive IP filtering
may have been catching some web-based third-party Twitter
applications, as well as data centers used by mobile providers.

--
Alex Payne - Platform Lead, Twitter, Inc.
http://twitter.com/al3x