I'm also seeing this same behavior for my whitelisted production IPs for
CheapTweet.com and TweetReach.com. (Those were whitelisted under the
@CheapTweet and @appozite accounts, respectively.) It works in development,
but no requests are getting through to twitter.com on our production
servers.

I know you all have a lot on your plate right now but let us know what we
can do to get un-blocked.

Hayes
--
Hayes Davis