I'm getting the ame problem with bullsonwallstreet.com - previous
whitelisted rates of 20000 now down to 150... not recovered yet.

And I throttle all requests to a pretty low level for the REST API...
but still down at 150!

Let's hope that this attack ends soon, and honest users can have the
performance needed back again soon!

Simon