Hi Alex,

Same thing happening to twitscoop. Our production IP is being blocked
for all streaming apis, oAuth api etc.

Do we need to send an email to the usual api address or have you
identified the third-parties being affected ?

Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

Pierre
co-founder twitscoop.com