Ryan,

First, thanks for finally posting such a message. It has been pretty
frustrating when there is no communication for you guys. Especially
when we developers rely on your service and you also rely on us
promoting your service. It makes us third party developers look stupid
when Biz/Twitter tells half truths to the public says that everything
is running great when in reality it is not. I understand you want to
look like things are fine so people don't loose confidence in your
service but it doesn't say much to us developers and give us much
confidence about your transparency and what the actual truth you tell
us is. If anyone should be updated it should be your developer
community first then the users, you owe us that much as we have built
your service up ever user we send your way. How about you make a more
public announcement to all your users to let them know that your
issues are affecting all the third party vendors and the issues is not
fixed.

Now that I have been able to finally get a message through to someone
at Twitter, how about getting oAuth working so that our users can at
least login consistently to our applications. Right now oAuth login
works some times and not others. You make us move over to something
that obviously is not production ready.

Also why are us white listed apps having troubles and getting a rate
limit of 150 like average users. I understand you want us to throttle
it back but, can't you give us more than that? Basically your idea of
throttling is cutting our usual allowed consumption down to less than
1%!? Serious, why not just shut it off entirely.

Chris-