Perhaps someone should set up a wiki page for this with basic info we can
all collaborate on so we can know how to adapt to the new changes in our own
language.  I'm sure that's something we can all work together on.  Does
Twitter want to take the initiative to at least just start this so we can
all continue the collaboration on where things stand in our own languages
there?  I'm sure that would save Twitter repeated answers on the mailing
list.
Jesse