Twitter warned a while back that they where being granted the trademark for
"Twitter" and they would like developers to no longer use "Twitter" in their
product names. This does not mean you can't display a "powered by twitter"
logo. They just don't want you associating their brand name with your
product's name. Users might get confused what is and is not a twitter
product.

I'm sorry but Dean you are using their trademark in your product name which
violates the trademark.
You have been asked nicely to stop. They could easily take you to court and
probably sue every dime out of your company.
>From the letter it seems its just a warning, not a law suite yet.

Best to comply with them and avoid a law suit.

**note I am not a lawyer and this is just my two cents. i'd recommend
talking with your own lawyer
on what rights you have in this case.**

Best of luck

Josh