I really really want to see them backup the tweet trademark.  All birds are
now being sued by twitter, they can no longer say; tweet tweet LOL.

Seems lil twitter grew up and found lawyers.  While I don't agree or like
the product that Dean sells, I dis-agree more with the misuse of legal
representation by a corporation even more.  I remember when MS started this
everyone threw stones (and courts threw it out), now twitter starts it and
its OK!?

I warn developers to watch their backs, your little cheezy app that uses
twitter may bite you in the arse.

Of course, I don't see twitter going after the advertising/marketing
companies utilizing the API and hitting the service just as many times to
mine for data or to use what they mine to target sales.  That seems to be a
complete and total ethical use of the service, course a few $$ thrown the
right direction always does sway a corporations view of grey.

 - Jeremy