Don't waste your time.  If you have Twitter in your domain name, you could
be put out of business if you don't cease and desist. I've seen it first
hand.  They bury you in a law suit, wrong or right is not the point.  These
companies have a huge lawyer group and bat you around for fun.

My suggestion is to move them even if you're just using Tweet.  That is
coming.  Trust me.  They must defend their trademark app, or why would they
even try to trademark it.  Its a no brainer.

If you have the money, file a dispute against their Tweet trademark app,
based on being generic, otherwise just bite the bullet and change your
name.  The sooner you do that, the better.

--
Dale Merritt
Fol.la MeDia, LLC