This incident bounced around in my head today. I think Twitter does
not like the essential nature of this application, to contact members
of its userbase. I would like to know what users of the premium
Twitter Butler product included in their messages. I am designing a
mass-contact model now, and feel extremely cautious about how I intend
to contact my customers, how easily I can assure their ongoing
participation is voluntary, and other concerns. Does the author of
Twitter Butler have a clear understanding of how his product has been
used within Twitter.com? Or does he prefer to collect ten dollars and
forget it?