On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 2:48 PM, catcalls<g.obrzut3...@ntlworld.com> wrote:
> I've been using a free Twitter API Interface that was coded in C# and
> I imported the DLL and it was working fine until I discovered I cannot
> post spaces to twitter updates! I mean, WHAT!?

I'm willing to bet that the problem is not the DLL.

> So, I have basically coded this application with full interaction with
> this DLL and wasted the past three days of my time because the
> original coder was too lazy to get it to work for his clients.

Rude. If you got it for free don't complain, nobody works on
open-source/free libraries for anyone but themselves. The take the
time out of their day to package it up and put it out there so other
people can try to save time or headache or use their sweet ass code.
They don't have to help you in any way, shape or form unless the
choose to do so.

And I sincerely doubt he would call you his 'client'.

> So, can someone recommend a library that they used and was really
> pleased with - I don't mind paying a small fee for something that
> actually works you see.
>
> I have a complete app coded that just needs the API Interface to work.
> I tried rewriting some OAuth code but kept getting nonce errors so I
> gave up. I might go back to that again though if this request fails as
> a last resort.

A whole four seconds of googling brought up a page full of libraries
and examples in a large amount of languages including .net ones.

http://oauth.net/code

And here is something that look promising:

Main: http://code.google.com/p/oauth-dot-net/
Source: http://code.google.com/p/oauth-dot-net/wiki/SourceNotice?tm=4
Docs: http://lab.madgex.com/oauth-net/gettingatarted01.aspx/
Demos: http://lab.madgex.com/oauth-net/

Would you please stop asking for oauth+vb.net help here, its clogging
up the 7gb that google gives me. Head over to http://oauth.net for
help.