Catcalls,

Check out Quitter: http://code.google.com/p/quitter-client/

Quitter is a Twitter client that's 100% Visual Basic.NET with a
working implementation of OAuth.  The classes that are specifically
for talking to Twitter are in the "TwitterVB" namespace/folder.
Everything else is the client that I've built on those components.

For the record, I started out using the excellent c# "Twitterizer"
library (http://code.google.com/p/twitterizer/).  I wanted to add
OAuth, so I ported Twitterizer to VB.NET and implemented OAuth
afterwards.

Regards,
--Duane Roelands