catcalls,
I would like to know what open source software you have contributed and where they are located. I need to know to avoid using your work at all costs.

Many open source software projects have dependencies, this DLL has a dependency on Log4Net, the solution is simple, download and include log4Net in you your project and use the newest version of the library..

Log4Net page (first link in google) ->
http://logging.apache.org/log4net/index.html