Hi Catcalls,

Not sure if you tried my library, LINQ to Twitter (http://
linqtotwitter.codeplex.com/).  I recently found a bug that was keeping
it from working for VB because of the way that the compiler was
generating code, so it's possible that I'm the lazy coder you're
trashing and being rude to. <grin />  My primary language is C#, so I
would like to get more VB programmers to use the library and give me
feedback.  I can't guarantee that I'll fix everything immediately, but
over time I can help make the library more useful.  Also, if you're
using OAuth, Andrew Arnott has integrated his DotNetOpenAuth (http://
dotnetopenauth.net:8000/), which is an excellent library itself.

Joe