Hi Ryan,

I just replied to your email and also will post here in case you read
this first. Maybe others will have an idea too as why basic auth is
not working. Long story short - we were down for 3 days, up for the
last 3 hours, and now down once again - no one can login using basic
auth on our site http://tweetphoto.com.

It so happens when I responded to your email about 3 hours ago
everything was working fine - meaning I was able to login to
TweetPhoto as were other users. Since replying to your second email
basic authentication on http://tweetphoto.com is not working an no one
can login to their account on our domain.

I'm not sure why basic auth is not working when you said only OAuth
should have been affected. With that said, I have an idea as I've
spoken to a few Rackspace customers. Is it possible that a range of
IPs  at Rackspace are being blocked/throttled preventing users from
logging in through basic auth?

I'm not sure why basic authentication came back online this morning
and now it does not work. You asked me to respond to an email Alex
sent, but I have not seen that. Please let me know what information
you need to better troubleshoot this issue so we can resume service.

As I mentioned in my email to you, I am willing to pay a monthly
service fee as I'm sure other Twitter Developers are, to keep service
running to TweetPhoto.com up 100% of the time.

Please advise.

Best Regards,

Sean Callahan