Hi Ryan,

When I sent the email 30 minutes ago I was not able to login. Now,
like you, I was able to login. Now it is a sporadic issue. I will get
you the info you need to those 5 questions. Because our current
environment at the Rackspace Cloud is shared I need to call them.
Basically, it is simply a basic auth issue. We're not calling
anything, but that. User's cannot login. The IPs of the Rackspace
Cloud that I am on are (Primary) 74.205.61.228 and (Secondary)
74.205.61.229 Not sure if this helps. Please advise.

Sean