From: twitter-development-talk@googlegroups.com
[mailto:twitter-development-t...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Andy
Pirate
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2009 01:28
To: Twitter Development Talk
Cc: ma...@pwned.com
Subject: [twitter-dev] Twitter IP Whitelisting

So here's the deal. We've had the Twitter API integrated into
Pwned.com for many months now. One problem we keep running into is
that it updates our members Twitter WAY later. For example, it says so
and so is playing on-line, but we processed that request hours ago and
then it finally shows up on their feed.

I have requested whitelisting before, but they claimed it was approved
and I don't think that it is. We've had to severely limit our
integration with Twitter because of this reason.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Andy