Thank John,
        I wish it were that simple, it does not happen as often when the
request doesn't come from the Mobile Carriers servers.. Our client
actually makes use of direct to twitter connections (thorugh mobile
carrier) as well as proxied connections through our servers depending
on the action being taken. The HTML data issue plagues requests made
directly from the device but are much less frequent on requests we
proxy through our servers. Every time I try to reproduce on the
servers with curl and tcpdump, i have been unsuccessful in getting the
bad data to come back.

I apologize, I apparently put my initial response on the wrong thread,
as I am referring to the HTML META-REFRESH issues with 200 responses
that many have been seeing.

--Naveen Ayyagari