hi!

we're actively working on this issue -- if you're personally experiencing this issue, it would be really helpful to get either a tcpdump of it occurring, or a curl -vvv simulating the issue. in lieu of those, you can also send:

date/time that the error occurred;
what API endpoints were being requested;
source IP address (along with any useful information on your network -- behind a NAT? proxy?)

feel free to send those directly to me.

thanks!

Hi team,

Any update on this?
I filed a ticket for 408 code so that we can keep track of the issue
easily.
http://code.google.com/p/twitter-api/issues/detail?id=1036

Thanks,