dude (to take your word), I was replying to your "give us an exact number"
comment, not to whatever happened to one of your twitter accounts. That
might be something completely unrelated, and as I know nothing about that, I
don't dare to even comment about that.

all I'm saying is that 1) an exact number might not exist, and 2) they have
good reason not to reveal the exact trigger for an account suspension. Name
any other service that gives you all the details.

Oh, and by the way, have fun on Facebook, this is from their TOS:

"If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create
possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of
Facebook to you."

pretty general, too, isn't it?

Marco