Chad,

Perhaps it will behoove the "powers that be" to actually speak to some
of us developers to discover the ways people are using Twitter. When
decisions are made from the isolation of the glass bubble of the
Twitter Head Office, without really knowing what the USERS want, stuff
like this ensues.

Dewald