Hi,

I work for Superfeedr. We do feed parsing on-demand. We don't care
what feeds people are giving us to fetch. As a matter of fact, we
don't even care about the content. Yet, some users have given us RSS/
Atom feeds from Twitter to fetch.

We bumped into the polling limits a few months ago : we asked to be
white-listed and "gained" a few month. We now have about 15k Twitter
feeds, and polling is not suitable anymore. We implemented your
streaming API to make everybody happy.
Except that it deosn't work. : we get  "413 FULL head" errors. I asked
Ryan Sarver for help, he granted us a "shadow" role, which is really
not what we need.

What can we do?

Thanks